(8) InFinity Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
(8) InFinity Gaming Clan

infinity gaming clan forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi all, im finally back from afk, was on last night and had a blast, our team survivor server still rocks, and now with a 32 inch monitor and 20mbps internet ( yes im bragging ) Deathgrave and i were kicking some serious ass, come on tonight, mumble and the server are both still rockin, msg me, ttyl all !!! Wolycan
net on tonight ppl, lets frag !!! hit me up !!!

Application Procedures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolycan
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Wolycan

Application Procedures  Empty
PostSubject: Application Procedures    Application Procedures  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 am

OK, Im going to write this out very simply, seeing as how in the past, there was some confusion as to what to do. I hope this simplifies things, here we go.... ( app re done 09/19/2011 )

First & Last name: ( optional )

Gamer Tag:

Desired ( 8 ) Name:

Email Address:

Instant Messenger(Xfire, MSN, Gtalk, etc..):
Instant Messenger ID:

Other Gametags/Aliases:

Are You Currently In A Clan:

Past Clans:

How Did You Hear About Infinity:

Additional Comments/Information:

please make a post, your own thread for your application. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!

Lastly, a few rules and regs of the clan: 1. DO NOT CHEAT. 2. DO NOT BE RUDE ON OTHERS SERVERS, IT CAUSES DRAMA, AND HARASSMENT ON OURS. 3. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF ALL CLAN ADMINS AND OFFICERS. 5. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR IRC AND MUMBLE ARE SET UP PRIOR TO RECRUIT SPECING ON THE SERVER.. 6. DONT CHEAT.

*** 7. DUAL CLANNING IS NO LONGER ALLOWED, IF YOU ARE DUAL CLANNING, MAKE A CHOICE, OR I WILL. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL WEARING OTHER TAGS, AND ALMOST NEVER REPRESENTING INFINITY, UNLESS I SAY SOMETHING. NO MORE. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN INFINITY, BE IN INFINITY. PERIOD. ALL MEMBERS SEEN WEARING OTHER TAGS, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. ***
Back to top Go down
http://infinityurt.com

Application Procedures
Page 1 of 1