(8) InFinity Gaming Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infinity gaming clan forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi all, im finally back from afk, was on last night and had a blast, our team survivor server still rocks, and now with a 32 inch monitor and 20mbps internet ( yes im bragging ) Deathgrave and i were kicking some serious ass, come on tonight, mumble and the server are both still rockin, msg me, ttyl all !!! Wolycan
net on tonight ppl, lets frag !!! hit me up !!!

Tonight 02/16 lets PLAY !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolycan
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Wolycan

Tonight 02/16 lets PLAY !! Empty
PostSubject: Tonight 02/16 lets PLAY !!    Tonight 02/16 lets PLAY !! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 pm

infinity.turbulent.net:27970 is the team survivor server, new ip, same subdomain to connect

same with mumble, use the above w 64739 as port. lets get active ppl!!!

“ Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” “Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.. "
....Sun Tzu-The Art Of War.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
--Ernest Hemingway

<lmb`> just because he aimbotted in a match, doesn't make him a hacker
Back to top Go down
http://infinityurt.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(8) InFinity Gaming Clan Forum :: General URT Discussion-
Jump to: